Friday, April 10, 2009

Vegan Taxidermy? I'm in!

So whilst surfing the other day I came upon this post: (here's the link http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=27267.0;topicseen ) and not remembering I've had a blog since I was 14 (one of the middle school things that go along with myspace) my poor forgotten and neglected blog needed to be reupholstered sooo, this bring me to the topic:
A pig rug made out of FAUX fur! how amazing, I am definetly making one of these for my room and i might venture as far as to try and make a Tiger one as well. But I definetly thought this was swift (that means cool, it's slang that I made up, pass it around) enough to go here since i am a vegetarian. Oh, I guess I never mentioned that...well yes, I am a vegetarian as of January 2009. (Yay! New Years Resolutions). Well that's it for this week, Happy Easter all and see you back here on Monday!

0 comments: